Davey PageViews Pizza ReViewsYou know the rules;
One bite and score
Notes & Source
- 2 Bros Pizza: (NY) Tipped 100%, frozen pizza vibe
- Adriatico's Pizza: From Ohio State Pregame Show (@17:00), disappointed
- Acquolina: Fork and knife fancy pizza in San Fran
- Beggers Pizza: Stadium pizza at Windy City Thunderbolts.
- Bella Italia: 30" pizza with Tony Scheffler & Big Cat in Ann Arbor.
- Bella Napoli: (NYC) w/Sensational. Can’t walk down the street and find that tang.
- Belmar Pizza: KFC Wedding.
- Benny Marzano's: From Virginia Tech
- Berkeley Pizza: From San Diego - Better than any Deep Dish Chicago has
- Bianchi's: Revere Beach 8.2. Gave it a 8.4, then might have forgotten and went with 8.2
- Broadway Pizza: (NY) When you flop like that, that screams no integrity.
- Brown Jug Pizza: Chelsea, MA. It's bar pizza.
- Cafe Rustico II: Cheese: 6.2, Sicilian: 8.1...or 7.4...or that's a combo score...I don't know.
- Canton Sports Plex: Rink pizza scale, 7.2, Real World, 6.1
- Cape Cod Cafe: Lots of grease
- Cask n Flagon: March Madness 2015 - Better than he thought
- Chelsea Pizza 23: (NYC) Typical NY slice, NY flop, too greasy, be better
- Citi Field Pizza: Minus 3 points cause of the Clancy's
- Comella's: Ate at 2 yr old nephews bday party. Taste like Papa Gino's
- Damien's Pub: Brownie's Beer Die 2014. Blood Injury.
- Dimo's: Drunk Pizza (@Chi vs. NY NLCS)
- Don Pepi Pizza: (NYC) -4 points cause Penn Station smells, stinks, scums, New York
- Empire Pizza: (NY) High hopes with a guy wearing a fedora with a bluetooth
- Ernesto's: Pray for Boston
- Frank Pepe's: Two reviews, averaged out - Chestnut Hill (9.4), Manchester, CT (9.2)
- Great Burrito: (NYC) Maybe the worst pizza he’s ever had, but taco’s a 7.0. Now gonna shit his face off
- Imperial Pizza: Just speaks to Buffalo
- Homeslice Pizza: Austin, Tx. 8.4 when they're watching. 11.0 after interviewing the kitchen manager. Pizza is love.
- Joe's Pizza: Reminds him of Pino's Pizza
- KFC Wedding Pizza: Rushed
- King Richard's Faire: A sneaky 7.0
- Little Italy Pizza: (NYC) Interesting - like the taste, but too greasy. Don’t know why it’s so busy.
- Lynnwood: Super divey bar
- Momo's: From Florida St Pregame Show (@13:00) Drunk pizza. Too floppy, starts 2.0, ends 7.0
- Nantucket Dreamland Theater: With Coach Belichick, who gave it a 3
- NY Pizza Supreme: (NYC) First ever live Facebook pizza review
- One and Only Ocean Club: Bahamas, not a ton of cheese
- Oregano's: 2015 Super Bowl Weekend. Asterisk over score, Dave may have had a cold.
- Pantry Pizza Kitchen: Impromptu pizza review, came into the office unannounced. Wasn't crispy enough.
- Papa Gino's: In Beverly, MA
- Papa John's: Two reviews, averaged out Virginia Tech Scooter Club (3.0):, Lucas Oil Stadium, Final Four 2015 (0.0)
- Oath Craft Pizza: Fancy, let me get on my yacht, I’m a crust fund baby pizza
- Pat's: Written in blog, no video.
- Pi Pizzeria: 8.4 pizza + ouside air 86 + pool 70
- Pizza House: Ann Arbor. Cold.
- Pizzare: Rome, Italy. Un ba-bite-to, everyone knows the rules-o
- Pizzeria Montarella: Rome, Italy. Near the colosseum. A little too pretty
- Poopsie's: Least favorite of bar pizza circuit
- Pope's Pizza: In Saratoga, NY. It's a thin guy.
- Push Cart (North End): Wore mask while eating, ala Leo
- Regina's: Two reviews, averaged out - Written in blog, no video. (9), Fenway Park Tour with Holley Mangold (8.2)
- Robertas: (NYC) (Madison Square Eats) Sauce has a tang to it, it's the chili
- Rosies: Super light, super fluffy
- Rossopomodoro: (NYC) Inside Eataly. Not a football pizza
- Royal House of Pizza: Thinks it's Greek pizza. In Raynham or Taunton?
- Sarpino's Pizzeria: From Chicago
- Sbarro: Three reviews, averaged out - Logan's Terminal (2), Twin Rivers Casino Table Games Launch Party Gala (10), NFL Draft Money Team Party (0)
- Showtime Pizza: Kan Jam Classic. A soft 6.
- Sicilia Pizza: From Ohio State Pregame Show (@14:30), good pizza
- Steamboat Pizza: From Nantucket.
- Stoked Wood Fire Pizza: Crust good, bread good. Might have eaten a Margherita Pizza? Maybe?
- Subway: Flatizza. A sneaky 3.8 that went down as the taste lingered.
- T'Anthony's: Floping all over the place. Crust is very good.
- Tappo Thin Crust Pizza: (NYC) Sort of looks like monty's
- The Pizza Bar (Miami): Gigandos slices. 6.1, maybe a 5.9 by the third bite
- Tony's Place (West Roxbury): Friend of Dave's. Calls it a 8.9 in the store, then 8.5 at the end.
- Town Spa: Same exact as Monty's. Point off pizza review cause the sweatshirt was ill-fitting.
- Umberto's: Eaten in Boston City Hall. Wasn't totally warm.
- Waldy's: (NY) Really good, but not really pizza
- West End Bar & Grille: From Chicago, just not that good of a pizza
- Wood "Fried" Pizza: From Camden, Maine. US National Toboggan Championships. @ 4:35
Locations via Map
Did I miss a pizza review?
Score a review incorrectly?
Miss-spell a word?
E-mail me and let me know. Appreciate it.